The launch of E-mini Russell 2000® Index futures and options will extend an already broad suite of benchmark U.S. index contracts and offer you even more ways to manage risk and tap into liquidity.
- E-mini Russell 2000 Index futures and options
- E-mini Russell 2000 Growth and Value Index future
MORE WAYS TO TRADE
- Choose from central limit order book, Exchange for Physical (EFP) and block trades
- Enter Basis Trade at Index Close (BTIC) block trades to execute orders relative to the official cash index close
- BTIC on CME Globex available for all FTSE Russell Index futures
MORE CAPITAL EFFICIENCIES
- Capitalize on margin offsets with E-mini S&P 500, E-mini NASDAQ-100 and other CME Equity index futures
- Enjoy low initial futures margins and high leverage ratios vs. other trading tools.
If you would like further information, please contact CME Group firstname.lastname@example.org.