Q1 2018 Leading Products
The Leading Products Guide provides a snapshot of CME Group's top futures and options contracts by average daily volume and open interest across Interest Rates, Equity Index, Foreign Exchange (FX), Agricultural Commodities, Energy and Metals. This resource also highlights information on recent product launches and global partnership data.
- Agriculture - Traded a record 2.35M futures contracts on Feb. 7
- Energy - Henry Hub futures (NG) traded 1M+ in one day for the first time on Jan. 12
- Equity Index - E-mini NASDAQ-100 futures (NQ) surpassed 481K in ADV, +99% vs. Q1 2017
- FX - Traded a record $116.2B in daily notional terms, +35% vs Q1 2017
- Interest Rates - Traded a record 11.9M contracts daily, with new highs in Eurodollars, Treasuries and Fed Funds
- Metals - Gold futures (GC) ADV reached 381K lots for record third consecutive quarter, +44% YOY
All data as of Q1 2018 unless otherwise specified
If you would like further information, please contact CME Group.