OptionsCity Software powers the trading, risk management and analytics needs of futures and options traders, market makers, financial institutions and other market participants worldwide. OptionsCity is a certified Independent Software Vendor and a source of electronic options trading volume on global derivatives exchanges.
CityTrader is the next generation, web-based platform for trading futures and options on futures. CityTrader brings advanced functionality, such as custom spread-building and RFQs, with the ease of an online trading platform to a broad audience of active traders and commodity market participants.
- Full exchange functionality including spreads and RFQs
- A simple, refreshing and intuitive designRobust risk controls to manage multiple accounts
- Full documentation with 24/7 support
- Cross-platform access so you can trade from modern web browsers as well as Windows and Mac desktop apps
- Dynamic market ladder along with charts and analytics
- City API, a set of secure and scalable REST-based APIs for customization.
OptionsCity Metro is a high performance, server-based options trading platform that allows users to build and buy, taking advanced off-the-shelf software and adding a growing library of custom in-house widgets. It comes out-of-the-box with traditional Metro widgets, such as options pricing, risk management and execution. Metro allows users to access and download an expanding catalog of widgets from the City Store.
- Server-side processing and execution
- Intuitive, configurable interface
- Early detection, auto-response to extreme market conditions
- Multi-asset support across exchanges
- Integrates with proprietary pricing models
- Proprietary quoting algorithms
- Supports trading floor tablets
- Multiple options pricing and skewing methods
- Integrated risk management
- View RFQs, Auctions and PIPs
OptionsCity trading summary
Traded volume is all contracts for the 12 month period ending December 2014. Data is for illustrative purposes only. Source: FIA