Vela is the premier market access technology provider, delivering low-latency access to over 200 venues, coupled with a unique set of trading tools, data, and analytics, flexibly delivered with exceptional global support. Vela acquired OptionsCity Software and Object Trading in 2017. Now as one organization, Vela provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution for multi-asset electronic trading along with global market coverage ...enabling smarter access to global liquidity.
Vela has eight offices in Europe, US and Asia supporting traders, market makers, financial institutions and other market participants worldwide.
Vela’s Direct Market Access (DMA) Platform provides ready access to the international markets with a proven, independent infrastructure that normalizes the mass of market connectivity, eliminates infrastructure startup processes and unifies risk constraints, ultimately enabling accelerated growth. Clients can easily access market data and order execution with full pre-trade risk constraints on a globally managed, colocation-based based platform optimized for the front-office. The platform enables simplified client on-boarding, efficient execution, minimized slippage, on-demand flexibility, and scale.
Vela’s CityTrader is the next generation, web-based platform for trading futures and options on futures. CityTrader brings advanced functionality, such as custom spread-building and RFQs, with the ease of an online trading platform to a broad audience of active traders and commodity market participants.
- Full exchange functionality including spreads and RFQs
- A simple, refreshing and intuitive design
- Robust risk controls to manage multiple accounts
- Full documentation with 24/7 support
- Cross-platform access so you can trade from modern web browsers as well as Windows and Mac desktop apps
- Dynamic market ladder along with charts and analytics
- City API, a set of secure and scalable REST-based APIs for customization.
Vela’s Metro is a high performance, server-based options trading platform that allows users to build and buy, taking advanced off-the-shelf software and adding a growing library of custom in-house widgets. It comes out-of-the-box with traditional Metro widgets, such as options pricing, risk management and execution. Metro allows users to access and download an expanding catalog of widgets from the City Store.
- Server-side processing and execution
- Intuitive, configurable interface
- Early detection, auto-response to extreme market conditions
- Multi-asset support across exchanges
- Integrates with proprietary pricing models
- Proprietary quoting algorithms
- Supports trading floor tablets
- Multiple options pricing and skewing methods
- Integrated risk management
- View RFQs, Auctions and PIPs
VELA trading summary
Traded volume is all contracts for the 12 month period ending December 2014. Data is for illustrative purposes only. Source: FIA
If you would like to find out more, please contact:
|Hong Kong:||+852-5808-0324 ext. 2210|
|Or alternatively, use our contact page.|